Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thank You, Muse Of Productivity


*Le me just take a little break from my busy schedule and overwhelming work loads and blog a bit.


Blogging is like a breath of fresh air in my fast paced and ridiculously busy schedule at the moment. Yes, you read it right. I am no longer procrastinating. It's been almost a month after I finally decided to be productive again. And, boy, it felt really good and fulfilling. And this week, I decided to stay at home and concentrate on my work. The outside world can always wait.


Apparently, I made the right choice. It's been almost two weeks since and I managed to nab 6 projects, if I'm not mistaken. And they all pay well. The beauty of productivity (sigh). The last couple of days saw me going out of the house to withdraw earnings from my debit card consistently. They may be in small amounts at the moment; but I know that I'll be able to triple it in the long run.

I'm so productive that all I ever want to do is work, work, and work. Yep, you read my thoughts. I'm turning into a workaholic!


But then, I can only push myself too far. Early on, I'm realizing the negative consequence of working hard - deteriorated health. Not that I'm seriously ill or something, but I suffered from a high fever the other day. At the rate I'm going - abnormal sleeping habits, non-stop work, restless days - , I might see myself ending up in serious trouble.


So I calculated the total amount I was able to raise in 3 weeks of outsourcing - a whooping $700 or P29,000.00! Okay, you may be thinking, "$700? Bitch please, that's small!" Yeah, maybe it is. But guess what? I started from scratch. My only investment was $13. Barely enough to get me started yet it managed to get me through.


And I've never been so proud of myself. You know, if there's one thing that I'm not ashamed of flaunting, that would be my skills and inherent abilities. I know what I have and I'm not afraid to use it to my advantage. And most importantly, I'm not afraid to take necessary risks. Duh, I even entertain them.

Finally, I'm doing the very thing that I've always envisioned myself to do -earning money without leaving the house at all, leveraging through other people, and exploring new things as I go along. As a matter of fact, I intend to include eBook publishing in my blogging and outsourcing activities. How, you ask? By purchasing Kindle Fire. This gadget will help me publish my eBooks in Amazon for free. I really hope to get a hold of it next month (fingers crossed).


So excuse me for now, I have a handful of BMR articles to upload to. Till then..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment