Friday, January 6, 2012

A Happy Happy New Year: Cheers to 2012!

Okay, maybe It's already 5 days late. But, so what? We're still in Page 6 of 366. So before I start with my regular blogging, let me greet you a very very




Don't you just love Christmas and New Year? I do! 'Tis the season to be happy and celebrate life all the more. I did go through the holiday season with an empty pocket and zero love life, alright. But, who cares? I spent the best holiday season with the people I love the most. What's there to be sad about?



The official 2nd Christmas Party of our wacky barkada!=)






The only Christmas picture I have. What a bummer! Hahahah..





Celebrating New Year's Eve with my crazy family: priceless!♥





The best things in life are free, so they say. In this case, moments. I hope you had a very fruitful and meaningful holiday season just like I did. Happy New Year and Cheers to 2012!!!


xoxo

Madeleine






No comments:

Post a Comment