Sunday, January 15, 2012

Spice Girls: One Of The 101 Reasons the '90s Ruled






Can I just say, the Spice Girls ROCK? Duh, they practically ruled the music of the 90's (well at least for an avid Spice Girl fan like me)! You just gotta love them..

Why not? With their chart-topping hits and fabulous outfits, they catapulted into stardom and won the hearts of their fans around the world.

I remember singing and dancing to their songs during my elementary days, "STOP" being the most-played song on my casette tape. I even used to sing the song shamelessly in front of the class, with all of my classmates cheering me on, which ultimately led me to pursue my "singing" career...


Okay, I'm just kidding. I actually suck at singing. Hahah. Anyway, I still ♥ Spice Girls and know the lyrics of their songs by heart. I hope they make another reunion concert tour and get a chance to perform here in the Philippines. Surely, I wouldn't miss that for the world..=)



No comments:

Post a Comment